Hand Roll Sushi


Hand roll sushi is different from regular rolls or nigiri. You do not have to use expensive ingredients and it is easy to prepare. All you have to do is place each item on a dish such as egg, can of tuna, imitation crab, avocado, cucumber, pickled white radish, natto, and so on. Then we can pick whatever we like and put it on a sheet of seaweed, roll everything up, and eat it. It is fun.
I used to fix hand roll sushi every Friday for Wu family, my Taiwanese host family who lived in Irvine, CA. They loved it, especially the kids enjoyed making a roll by themselves. So why don't you have hand roll sushi party tonight?

Comments

Tonykaku said…
i had temakizushi at my friend's home in Kobe.
it was delicious and fun.
we also did takoyaki at home which is my favorite.
Hirochan said…
I have not tried takoyaki at home yet. I did not have a takoyaki grill...
I like to have it with cupie mayonnaise ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Outside Morning Coffee