got THE milk?


"This is milk.
 Milk must be like this."
            -by Hirochan






I wondered why milk in the U.S. does not taste as good as the milk in Japan, especially Nokyo milk. Even whole milk in the U.S. tastes too weak for me, as if it were diluted. I can find reduced fat milk, low fat milk, or fat free milk without any problems. The problem is finding good-tasting whole milk.
However, after I moved to Washington, I was finally able to find THE milk: Smith Brothers Farms whole milk. This local milk company is awesome. Our milkman delivers farm-fresh milk every week door-to-door. Once I had their fresh milk, I knew the difference. It tasted exactly as I expected. I am sooooo happy because having real milk made my life in the U.S. much easier. 
Here comes the milk truck to deliver fresh milk day after day. 
Honk! Honk!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outside Morning Coffee